Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is there a way for the "Your event has been saved and is under review" message to show with "frontend edit in popup" enabled? For some reason it only shows when it's disabled.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 am
With popup editing enabled after submitting the form the popup should close and the parent window redirect to the day list of events with the message visible.
Which parts of this don't work?
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)