Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi, I'm using Joomla 1.6 and I installed the newest version of JEvent (v.2.0.10). The problem is that I don't know how to prevent the double booking option. I mean that people can't make double reservation for the same time to the same day. Is there a option to choose somewhere in the JEvent configuration that I haven't notice?
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 am
Can you be a bit more specific?
What Jevents Plugin are you using for registrations?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23769
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Do you mean - blocking overlapping events?
This option is configured on the Jevents config event editing tab
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)