Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
To upgrade do I just install the 2.0 kit as normal and all my config will stay in tact? Apologies for the simple question but I've had my fingers burned recently so I'm a bit paranoid!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 am
On Jomola 1.5.25 - simply installing version 2.0.10 on top of Jevents 1.5.5 will work.
BUT its always a good idea to have an up to date backup.
Moving from JEvents 1.5.5 on Joomla 1.5 to Jvents 2.0 on Joomla 1.7 is a more complex matter.
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)