Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is it possible to add events into the database using SQL queries without corrupting the databases and its existing data. What tables would I need to use (update). Presumably this sql query will be rather complicated if there are a lot of tables to join.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm
Of course it is possible.
I would advise using Joomla's maximum debug and error reporting mode to allow you to find the correct tables and things you require.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
The other (easier approach) is to import events as a CSV or iCal file
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)