Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

css for main calendar page

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby sji852 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Is there any CSS that I could access for JEvents so that the text color of the even without hovering would override my template text color?
sji852

Postby Tonyp » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

There is yes,

If you use Firefox and Firebug to insepect the code you should be able to find the part of CSS which is affecting it. then change it to which you need with an !important at the end.

Finally add it to your templates main css file, normally template.css. This will ensure it is not overwritten when updates are installed (Unless you update your theme of course ;) )
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby sji852 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 pm

I am using the default layout which works for me I just would like to change each Date cell background to a different color where would I change this in regards to jevents.
sji852

Postby leopoldo69 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

hello
sorry for my very poor English skills.
congratulations for this extension, it is beautiful.
How to display a mini calendar right on my home page?
thank you
leopoldo69

Postby Tonyp » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 am

sji852,

If you use firebug you will be able to locate the bit of CSS which you wish to change and change it there to make sure it is how you want it to look and then copy the changes add !important to the code and place it in your template.css of your sites template.

Leopoldo69,

You need to download and install the calendar module, which you can download from the same place you downloaded Jevents, here:

http://www.jevents.net/en/downloads/cat ... ts-20-beta
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby leopoldo69 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

Hello,
should I install the module calendar?
Just after installing com_jevents_2.0.10.zip?

Thanks
leopoldo69

Postby Tonyp » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:47 am

yes

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)