Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Show you how to organize events in multilingual jevents? On my site multilingual works with built-in component of Joomla 1.7, installed JEvents 2.0. When you switch the language change language calendar, but does not change the language of events. Is it possible that when you create an event to specify the language?
p.s. Sorry for my English, I write through google translate.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 pm
- Location: Russia
You will need to wait for Joomfish to be available for Joomla 1.7 I'm afraid.
- Posts: 42810
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)