This file is generated by one of my clients, then uploaded to the site, which is then picked up by the cron job, and loaded. I saw the two timezones (although all events are in the same time zone). It was one of the first things I looked at, after we started getting errors.
I then checked a file that I knew had loaded successfully, and it was the same way.
That list looks perfect for this. Obviously, Microsoft is causing issues like this elsewhere too.
Thanks for you continued support, I'm trying to get my customer to buy jevents, I've just been unsuccessful so far. We need the other features, they just have a very tight budget this year. Maybe I'll just buy it.