Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I see in the changelog "2.0.9 fix for exporting to google calendar" but I can't see how to do it...
My aim is that :
I want that my registered members create an event on the frontend and then it's automaticaly created on my google calendar.
Do you have the "[How to] for n00b"? lol!
Thank you very much!!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 pm
You should be able to add the Ical url to google and allow google to import them.
Create an Ical export link and use that address to add to google.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)