Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have JEvents v2.0.10 Stable installed in a Joomla 1.7.2 environment. I created a menu of the type JEvents » List by Category. This works fine: only the specified category is displayed.
There is a dropdown where you can select "All categories" apart from the current category. If you select "All categories" there is something going on for a second. But the calendar remains in the view it was before. This means: the category specified in the menu remains, not all categories are displayed.
A bug? Or did I make a mistake?
Thanks for your help
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 pm
The 'view by category' menu item type should not be restricted to specific categories in the menu parameters. Then the dropdown will allow you to choose specific categories and go back to viewing all.
When you restrict a menu item to a category/categories then the universe of categories available to that menu item is restricted so that 'all categories' now means just the list of categories you selected.
Does that make sense?
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)