Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Our organization uses online payment but it is through an online payment company. Is there any way that the payment option can link them there with the payment details instead of paypal? Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:41 pm
Is this question relating to becoming a member of the JEvents club? If so then an alternative to paypal is a international bank transfer - if this would work then send me a PM and I'll give you the BIC/IBANN numbers.
If its for the registration addons there are several options that could be considered. What payment company did you have in mind?
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)