Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Question about Attend JEvents

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby abletech » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

I'm evaluating if subscribe to Gold membership, specially for the Attend JEvents plugin.
http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-club/ ... uick-intro

I have seen the video, and is good, but I want to ask some questions...

We actually need:
  • Enable registration to events, also to visitors (not logged users)
  • Customize the registration form for each event (for different events we have to ask different things)
  • Send registration email to different addresses (TO and CC) for each event (different events are managed by differend persons)

Can you confirm that we can do these things with that plugin?

Thank you
abletech

Postby Geraint » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 pm

1. There is a config option to allow non-logged in users to register (they need to confirm their email address)
2. You can have each event different with new questions each time OR you can use custom field templates which you can then reuse to save creating a new form each time. Its your choice for each event
3. The notification messages go to the event creator/organiser.

BTW you should also consider RSVP Pro (http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-club/ ... istrations) - this is under more active development than AttendJEvents and now offers more features.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby abletech » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Actually could I use RSVP Pro for my needings? Also, can I avoid email confirmation for guests?

Thank you
abletech

Postby Geraint » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:44 am

RSVP Pro has a config option for paid events where you don't need to get email confirmation. The idea being if they've paid then they have confirmed.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)