Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am very interested in purchasing Jevents 2.0 component but I have a problem. Your site says that Paid Event Submission add on only supports Joomla 1.5. I CANNOT buy this without this add on and my site runs on Joomla 1.7. Is there any plan to update this plugin and, if so, when does it plan on being ready for use?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:10 am
Unfortunately the Paid Events Plugin payment system runs through Virtuemart and Virtuemart has only just gone into 2.0RC stages for Joomla V1.6/V1.7, However is due for a Final Release within the next month.
Once this is released we should have an updated version of the plugin within a month or so.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23737
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)