Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
is it possibile to hide the column "Time" that appears in the JEvents >> List by Day
Look the attach file
- errore.JPG (27.58 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm
You may create a template overrides of the layout. This document might be helpful:
Show Past Events" to "No" on the "Year/Category View"
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7061
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
You will indeed need to create a template override.
So for example,
You will need to edit the file:
Here is one I modified for you:
Now, if you just upload that next time you upgrade and your the template is overwritten then your modification will be lost. So you need to do a Template over ride.
Now, upload the .php file to:
That will overpower the main file.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)