Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
When I install Jevents, it seems ok at first site but it does not appear in the list of the components. So I actually can not work with it.
I get the error "error when creating the admin menu's" (I translate this from Dutch)
I use Joomla 1.7.
Can somebody help me ?
Thank you very much.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 am
This thread might be useful to you:viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10896
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23831
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)