Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have Jevents 2.0.1
Database Version: 5.1.56
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Just downloaded and installed J Events. Installation and set up everything ok. Then i created a menu item to display monthly calendar. When i click that i get error:
Warning: require_once(/home/chef/public_html/components/com_mailto/helpers/mailto.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chef/public_html/components/com_jevents/views/default/helpers/defaultviewhelperheader.php on line 107
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/chef/public_html/components/com_mailto/helpers/mailto.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/chef/public_html/components/com_jevents/views/default/helpers/defaultviewhelperheader.php on line 107
this happens in Safari and Firefox.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:10 pm
I also had the same error on my site. I upgraded from 1.5.5g to 2.0.1, and using 1.5.22 I had the issue (I could have sworn I was on 1.5.23, but I double checked and was 1.5.22.) I just upgraded to 1.5.23 and the error is gone.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am
I have upgraded to 1.5.23 and installed JEvents 2.0.2, but in monthly view I get the same error.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:32 am
clear your joomla cache - it could be that the error message is cached
If that doesn't help then double check that you really succeeded in upgrading to 1.5.23 - this missing file is definitely in 1.5.23 so if you still see the error then your upgrade didn't work properly.
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)