JEvents 1.4

JEvents and the other modules

Postby paperoga » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi,
I installed JEvents, I put a calendar in several sections and seems everything is OK but there's a problem in the homepage cause when I click on a day in the small calendar, for example, the content is visible in the homepage (the current page) but it keeps visualizing the other modules too. I'd like a leased page to be open in this case too, as it happens in the other sections.
Can you help, please?
Thank you!
paperoga

Postby AlanHumphrey » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 am

I'm not sure what's going on, but suggest you double check the settings for the events calendar module.
AlanHumphrey

Postby Geraint » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 am

You need a menu item for JEvents (where you can specify which modules are visible) - the module should find this menu item automatically.

This menu doesn't need to be on a displayed menu (I often create a utility/hidden menu that is not attached to a module).

Geraint

p.s. You should look at JEvents 1.5 - its far more powerful than the old 1.4 version
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 1.4