Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I've just set up Jevents (thanks for that great mod).
I#ve got a menue that is linked to jevents monthy view. The problem is that there is no category legend under the calendar for my 5 categories. I didn't find an option to turn it on or off...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:29 pm
You have to install the legend module (no need to enable it) to display that legend.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7061
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)