Contribute to JEvents

Jevents 2.0 Serbian Translation

We are looking for developers, forum moderators and translators for this project.

If you would like to help out then please add a message in this forum.

Postby Former » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

This is the Serbian translation of JEvents 2.0 module. I manually installed, but here is a package containing the xml file which I hope the developers can help me set right.

All files are in UTF-8 format, however some strings are not translating as shown in the attached picture. I cannot find what the problem because everything seems fine with those strings inside the INI file. Does anyone have a clue?

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (11.74 KiB) Viewed 1285 times

JEvents 2.0 Serbian.zip
(32.77 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Former

Postby Geraint » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 pm

This is a bug in JEV2.0 change line 98 of StartDate.php to
Code: Select all
$options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', '1',JText::_('On_or_after') );

components/com_jevents/libraries/filters/StartDate.php
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Former » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 pm

I already have that as line 98. Also, what about the other strings on the picture (at the bottom left) that aren't showing as translated even though they are translated in the ini file?
Former

Postby Geraint » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:55 am

There were underscores (i.e. _ ) missing "On_or_after" cf "On or after"

There are also underscored missing in components/libraries/filters/Published.php, justminer.php and Category.php

I'll fix these in the next build.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Contribute to JEvents