JEvents 1.4

Monthly View - Hiding Color Blocks?

Postby dupree1015 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:57 am

Hello,

In the configuration I have changed the Main Monthly Calendar Max Events option to "0" since I would like only days of the calendar to show up, so that people who come to the calendar would just click on the day and then would see the events for that day. However, when I did this, tiny blocks for each category of each event show up instead and I want to remove those as well and can't find where to turn this off. I would like the calendar to be blank with the entire day clickable instead. Would someone please help me. I would be more than happy to become a silver member if I would be able to do this with the new version.

Please advise....

Thank you,

Cat'
dupree1015

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

The main event calendar is designed to give a summary of the events on each day - if you only want a calendar with links to a day's events then what you want is the mini-calendar module.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 1.4