Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x

Unable to repeat yearly event

Postby Magh » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:03 am

I use JsEvents 1.4.2 with greek language translation files. Everything works perfectly except that it is not possible to repeat a yearly event. If I choose "All day Event or Unspecified time" the yearly repeat option is greyed out, as well as all the rest repeat options. In short the repeat options do not appear if an event starts and ends on the same day, even if the start and end hours are different.

If I put as start date, let's say 1st January 00:00 and end date 2nd January 00:00, only then the repeat options are available. But still, the event will not repeat after a year. If I go to the front end calendar page and choose same month next year, nothing appears. Any solutions?
Magh

Postby Magh » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello?

Is this forum abandoned? No support? :?:
Magh

Postby Magh » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I have removed the JEvents component from my website, due to having too many bugs and absolutely no support.

Glad I did that, the new calendar component I use is much better and problem-free, while its developers offer good support.
Magh

Return to Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x