JEvents 1.4

rss feed

Postby mike » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:03 pm

hi,

sorry for posting here, moderators feel free to move this post.

How can I get a only-releases RSS feed? the rss feed on joomlaforge is providing all forum posts and commits, and it's too much if i only want to be inform of new releases.

thanks.
mike

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:27 pm

You want to know when the next version of Jevents 1.5 is released?

I'd subscribe to the announcements forum on this site and check in from time to time since the notification emails seem to be a bit erratic at times.

Geraint
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby mike » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks for replying.

It is much more convenient to configure my rss client with all the rss feeds for software I installed on my server, and getting all updates (especially security updates) to there, since many people today use rss.

using emails as you suggested is less useful because of all the clutter i get on my inbox.

is there a way to create a special rss feed on joomlaforge, dedicated for releases/updates? or at least a plugin for phpbb that enables rss feeds from specific boards/threads?

thanks again.
mike

Postby mike » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 am

could you please answer or give any advise about how to stay updated with future releases?
mike

Return to JEvents 1.4