Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x

Latest Events in Two Places with Different Parameters...

Postby kevin_d_clay » Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Calling any Guru's ... I have the "Latest Events" module on my website (http://www.sixsigmadsi.com) on the front page in a pane on the upper left hand side. I have set it to display only three of the latest events because of the size of the pane. The web site is a training website, and with a couple of tweaks i feel i can use JEvents to work as my calendar.

The question is, i also need a calendar solution ... one that looks more like a table. I would like to set up all of my training events as a page that i link to in a menu through the "Latest Events" module and set the parameters to display all the present and future events. Can i have both the Calendar page and what i have presently on my front page (the latest events module). Can anyone help?

Regards,
Kevin...
kevin_d_clay

Postby Thomas » Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 pm

You can create a copy of the latest event module with the module manager and assign different parameters to it. Normally this is placed in a module position you assigned to the module. You can also display the module output in a content page. If you want do this assign an unused module position(e.g. user9), create a content page and insert within the text:
{mosloadposition user9}
This loads the content of the module position user9.
Thomas
Site Admin

Return to Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x