JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)

Edit Event CSS vs Month CSS

JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Forum rules
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.

First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.

We need the following at least:

* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version

Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.

Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.

Postby trehahn » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:49 am

There are a few layouts supplied with JEvent, which work great, however the Edit Event to add an event color does not change no matter which template for the site you use, or layout you choose in JEvents. The background color is a light baby blue, and text is white, however I am using a white text for my standard site template. Is there a way to change this background for the edit or add event? I'm going through the CSS files and I don't see anything that has changed it yet. I'm using the ext layout at the moment. I've been searching for 2 hours and not found anything that leads me to where I need to be. I'm somewhat familiar with CSS, but no guru. Thanks for any replies.

Tim
trehahn

Postby OldKaw » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 am

I have exactly the same issue and have searched for quite some time for a solution with no success. Does anyone have an answer for this issue or where exactly in the CSS to find that particular text color?
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
OldKaw

Postby OldKaw » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Perhaps my post and the previous post have been ignored due to the fact that we both failed to include the version information.
My current version of JEvents is 1.5.4
My current version of Joomla is 1.5.22
The problem occurs with all browsers.
All scripts on my server are up to date - latest, even though that should have no bearing on the issue at hand.
I can't imagine I'm the only person having this issue when adding events from the front end.
If anyone has a suggestion, help would be appreciated. I would like to upgrade to a membership plan but I can't see paying for something that I can't get working.
OldKaw

Postby carcam » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

Did the editor of your site changes in the frontend? JEvents use the editor of the user. So you should change the editor CSS.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Jeminel29 » Mon May 16, 2011 7:32 am

Hi there, I am not that sure though but I think the JEvent has different way if you like to add another event or such. I am not that familiar with JEvent but my friends told me that it is possible to do that the problem is it is another format or procedure. The thing is, I haven’t asked that friend of mine on the procedure on how to do it, the better thing I could do is to ask him then I’ll post what tells me.
Jeminel29

Postby thinklocal » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:40 am

The "Edit Event" (icalevent) page use the general.css style sheet from your administrator template Khepri.
You can either edit that style sheet (administrator/templates/Khepri/css/general.css) or specify another style sheet in the "view.html.php" file. You can find that here: components/com_jevents/views/extplus/icalevent/view.html.php
thinklocal

Postby mrkstinn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 pm

thinklocal wrote: or specify another style sheet in the "view.html.php" file. You can find that here: components/com_jevents/views/extplus/icalevent/view.html.php

so this is a new file?
mrkstinn

Postby carcam » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 pm

I do not understand what you mean. Can you please explain it a bit more?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)