Pre-Sales

List of attendees - Jomsocial  Topic is solved

Feel free to ask questions you might have before purchasing a subscription in here.

Postby marlowe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm thinking gold member to subscribe to, but I have some doubts.
I need connection with Jomsocial:
1. I need that in every event display a list of attendees, and the listing link with Jomsocial user profile. Is this possible?

2. I have different profiles and user access joomla, I can create events only for those specific profiles, and that only they can access these events?

Thanks in advance.
marlowe
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello,

Will you be yin RSVP Pro for registrations?

You can use restrict it o access levels :).

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby marlowe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:27 pm

And, list of attendees, and the listing link with Jomsocial user profile. Is this possible?
This is very important to me, linking the list of attendees with JomSocial profile.
marlowe
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:47 am

You can setup a 'tab' in your JomSocial profile to show the list of events the user is attending.

Is that what you mean?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby marlowe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:00 am

I want to show each event attendee list, and this list of attendees is linked to each user.
For example, before I checked to see who will attend an event.
marlowe
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:34 am

You can configure RSVP Pro and the events to show the list of attendees in the event details and this list would link back to the user's JomSocial profile page.

If this is not what you want can you create a mockup screenshot to help us understand what you are looking for.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby marlowe » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 am

That's what I need.
I have already signed as gold member.
Using Joomla 2.5, is it better to install JEvents version 3.0?
marlowe
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Welcome aboard :) please ask any questions you may have in the gold member forum.
Geraint

Return to Pre-Sales