JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Error No valid database connection

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby pppppaolo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 am

I've updated the version and disabled Joomfish but now does not give me more option "Is Translation?"
After the upgrade without disabling Joomfish I will always return the same error.
pppppaolo

Postby pppppaolo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Have you got any solution for this error?
pppppaolo

Postby carcam » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Can you please give more details about your JEvents and Joomfish installations?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby pppppaolo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 pm

I've the last version of Joomfish, Jevents and joomla 2.5
If i create a new catagory it show me option "Is Translation", if I check "yes" it ask me to select the original category but if I try to select it give me the error: " No valid database connection: DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'database.jos_Category' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` AS id,`title` FROM `jos_Category` AS c WHERE c.level > 0 AND (c.language="*" OR c.language='it-IT') LIMIT 0, 20"

Thanks a lot
pppppaolo

Postby Geraint » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 am

I don't know where the reference to the table jos_Category comes from - JEvents make no reference to a database table of this name especially one with an upper case "C" in the name. The 'Is Translation' problem is coming from a Joomfish plugin and is not in JEvents - look at the component name in the URL when you get this message, it is com_categories.

Also note that
I've the last version of Joomfish, Jevents and joomla 2.5
is NOT
more details about your JEvents and Joomfish installations?
- are you running JEvents 3.0.12?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby pppppaolo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 am

Yes I'm using JEvents 3.0.12 and Joomfish 2.5.1. I installed joomfish first, than jevents.
pppppaolo

Postby Geraint » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 am

Geraint wrote:I don't know where the reference to the table jos_Category comes from - JEvents make no reference to a database table of this name especially one with an upper case "C" in the name. The 'Is Translation' problem is coming from a Joomfish plugin and is not in JEvents - look at the component name in the URL when you get this message, it is com_categories.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby pppppaolo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 am

Ok, I'm looking for joomfish configuration.
In the Content Element I haven't jevent's element.
I read here http://blog.xoundboy.com/?p=465 that I have to install Jevents element for joomfish. Is it available for club members? Do you think that so I can resolve my problem?
pppppaolo

Postby Geraint » Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 am

Geraint

Postby pppppaolo » Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 pm

I've tried it but it give me the same error :-(
pppppaolo

PreviousNext

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)