JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Displaying Multiple Categories in a Single Month

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby jak » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

I have a very basic, easy question. I have a Music Schedule I'm creating on a client website. The Default Calendar is called April 2013 Music Schedule.

I would like to include several Categories on the Calendar; Folk Music, Rock & Roll, Blues, Jazz, etc.

For some reason, unknown to me, I am only seeing the first Category I created on my calendar. The April calendar is using the DEFAULT category as its "default".

I must be missing something very simple, but can't seem to figure out what it is. Maybe I'm trying to do something that isn't possible. Not sure.

Website is http://www.thephoenixbrevard.com/live-x ... /15/-.html

I have one musician scheduled today (April 15) and another tomorrow (April 16), but the second one doesn't display.

Hope someone can help.

Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.9
component_com_jevents : 3.0.12
component_com_jce : 2.3.2.4
module_mod_jevents_cal : 3.0.12
module_mod_jevents_filter : 3.0.12
module_mod_jevents_latest : 3.0.12
module_mod_jevents_legend : 3.0.12
module_mod_jevents_switchview : 3.0.12
plugin_finder_jevents : 3.0.12
plugin_search_eventsearch : 3.0.12
jak
Gold Members

Postby carcam » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Can you please check that you are not restricting categories in the menu item for the calendar?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby jak » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Oh man, now I really feel stupid. I checked everything except the menu config. Thank you carcam! That was my issue.
jak
Gold Members

Postby jak » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Can you tell me why, when I add extra blank lines in the event that I see a capital A with a caret over it?

http://www.thephoenixbrevard.com/live-x ... thers.html

Thank you again for your assistance!
jak
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

I suspect that is coming from your editor - have you tried a different editor or no editor as an experiment?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)