Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
thank you in advance for your support!
I'd like to know if event 3.0 is compatible with joomla 1.7.
If yes, which is the upgrade procedure?
I now have jevent 2.1.10 installed, but i've some issue i can't figure out with the images on the event, my jevent does not display images I insert with the editor.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:11 pm
JEvents is not tested on Joomla! 1.7 as this was a Short term release and is not longer supported by the Joomla! Community. Technically it should work, but we cannot guarantee this as there maybe some functions etc that yet in 1.7.
JEvents 3.x Fully Supports Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0.
I highly advise you upgrade to Joomla! 2.5 as 1.7 could be a high security risk.
In relation to the editors have you enabled allow unfiltered descriptions in the JEvents configuration under Event Editing.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)