Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am trying to restrict visibility of categories I have a special group that uses the site. I want a calendar category that will only show up when a member of that group logs in The test event and the category show up even on public level. even though it is restricted to the special group
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:16 pm
Visibility is controlled by access level as opposed to user groups. Which access level did you set for the category and event?
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)