Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
under add invitee, I added invitee name, email, and click "add email invitee", but the email never went through. I click resend many times, checked spam folder, but nothing. It's not sending emails. What is the problem?
I tested joomla sending email function by sending an article, and it worked.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 pm
We use the standard Joomla! Mailer so I would come to the conclusion it is because your server does not allow relying.
In Jevents RSVP Pro -> Configuration, Attendance Options Tab.. scroll to the bottom and enter an email which is registered on that server in:
Send all messages from this name
Send all messages from this email address
And try again?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23841
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)