JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Resize the callendar on frontend

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby phill » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Can smo tell me how can I resize the callendar to fit perfetly on my size? heres my site http://www.travelin.inventweb.biz
phill

Postby Geraint » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:50 pm

If you use Firebug for Firefox or the Chrome inspector then you can experiment with the CSS you need to add to your template to make the calendar fit the space you want. Then add this CSS to your template's css file
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby phill » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

I dont have problem I know the wight (and height) of the calendar I want but I dont know how and where to modify the calendar component in joomla 2.5
phill

Postby Tonyp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello,

To clarify what Geraint said.

We suggest you use Mozilla Firefox and firebug (Or Alternatively google chrome and developer tools).

Then, inspect and find out what CSS Classes need changing etc. Once you have found it apply it as an override to your sites template.css file.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby phill » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:46 am

Sorry for writing again, but I thought that can be changable via the back end of the component :) :)
phill

Postby Tonyp » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Hello,

This is available for the club layouts.

The free layouts do not have custom set sizes and get altered dynamically.

It is caused by your template as if you view it with the standard template its fine. So this is a customisation to fix what your template is creating. We provide css tweaks to club members.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)