JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

pagination

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby danygiamp » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi, I have a long page with many events so I think it would be better to divide it in few pages. Is it possible to show a pagination for a category list?
danygiamp

Postby carcam » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 pm

It should be paginated. Did you go to the "Year/Category View" tab at JEvents configuration and set the number of items per page?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby danygiamp » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 am

If I set 5 events per page there isn't a pagination. Is it connected to the navigation by icons? I setted this to completely hidden.
danygiamp

Postby carcam » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:26 am

Can you please take a look at the page with firebug. It might be affected by your template styles.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)