JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Agenda/Minustes plugin for Jevents 3.0

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby cbcneenah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

I've been happily using Jevents 3.0 (starting with 3.0.7) with the Jevents Agenda/Minutes plugin. I updated to 3.0.8 and things worked fine. Updated to 3.0.9 today, and articles are not redirecting. Reinstalled the plugin version 3.0.1 in case it had been updated in the past month or so...still not working.

Is this a bug? Do I need to change my configuration? Ask my for any info you might need. Thanks!
cbcneenah
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello,

Can I get a little more info please?

You say redirecting is this automatic? or when you click the link in the event? or article?

What happens?

Just so I can test to see if I can re-produce the error.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby cbcneenah » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm

After posting, I did a little digging and found an expired article. Once I corrected it, the redirect worked. The way it works is when you click on the event, it redirects to the article.
cbcneenah
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 pm

No problem, glad to hear.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)