JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

User unable to add event

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Jadzia » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 am

Hi

Running Joomla 3.0.3 Stable [Ember] with JCE 2.3.2.4 and JEvents 3.0.9 I have a user with Administrator rights who is unable to save events in the front end. She is able to add the event and clicking save does nothing, we have cleared the cache etc and I have given her access in Joomla users and Jevents users.

I can login with the same access priveleges and save without an issue, using the same browser she has.

Does anyone have any ideas? I can't give out the url as it is a on our work intranet and not accessible from the internet.

Thanks
Jadzia

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 am

Hello,

I suspect this will be caused by her editor..

Do you have her login? to test?

Can you get her to use Google Chrome, press f12 before proceeding to edit. Then click the console tab on the bottom which pops up when she presses F12. Then, when she clicks save do any errors occur?

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)