JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Problems with new Events on the Frontend

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Harrenberger » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:11 am

Hello,

i have a little Problem with my JEvents. I cant save save new events in the Frontend Popup. When i push the "Save" or "Aply" button the fields will be cleared but the Popup is open. I can close the Popup only with "X". When i add a new event over the Backend its all OK and i can see the events.

I use Joomla 2.5.9 and JEvents 3.0.8

Can somebody help me.

Björn
Harrenberger

Postby Tonyp » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

Hello,

What editor are you using? This sounds an awful lot like it is clashing with the Joomla! Mootools library.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 am

Or you may be using the CodeMirror editor - please try a different editor.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)