Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
After installation, in Back End I find JEvents item.
Clicking on it I get
Fatal error: Class 'JViewLegacy' not found in /administrator/components/com_jevents/views/abstract/abstract.php on line 17
Can You Help me?
Thanks a lot.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 am
What version of Joomla do you have?
JEvents 3.0 is designed for Joomla 3.0 and the most up to date versions of Joomla 2.5.x i.e. 2.5.8+
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Also what version of JEvents? is it 3.0 by any chance?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23758
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
I got the same error on Joomla 2.5.4 and had just installed JEvents 3.0. Upgrading to Joomla 2.5.9 resolved the issue.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)