JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Remove Modules from Event Detail view

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby owen100 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 pm

My default jevents setup is Calendar view and I have the latest events module and a slideshow module above the calendar.

When selecting an event and going over to event detail view, I'd only want the event to be displayed, no modules. Any way of configuring that?

(3.0 looking very impressive by the way!)
owen100

Postby Tonyp » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Hello owen100,

Make sure not to set the modules on all pages, and select only the pages you want them to appear on?

If you require even more specific customisation, Advanced Module Manager from NoNumber is pretty good!

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby owen100 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Thanks - the advanced module manager is great! It won't really let me control parts of jevents though, more for joomla itself.

I have the modules set up to show on menu item "events" so in addition to displaying on the main calendar page (which is what I want) the modules also appear on event detail views (which I don't want).

You can see the modules displayed correctly at the link below - what I would like is if clicking on an individual event, the modules don't appear

http://www.everythinggrancanaria.com/bl ... 12/11/26/-
owen100

Postby Geraint » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

There is a bronze member addon for JEvents that allows you to have all the event details open in a squeezebox popup window with no modules visible at all.

That may be an option for you?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)