JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Test of overlap events  Topic is solved

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby SMagnus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 pm

i need ignore calendar creation if i create more than one calendar i will need check the calendar every time one user create a new event... i need one way to heck overlap by category id and ignore ics id...
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm

then set the calendar overlap option to NO in the calendar parameters and set the category overlap option to YES.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 pm

i do it but if i make that it check all categories in default calendar every test i do
SMagnus

Postby SMagnus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Check for specific conflicting events before saving? i put yes in that and no get nothing...
if i put no in that and yes in this next
Check for any conflicting events before saving?
it check all category in same calendar
SMagnus

Postby SMagnus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm

has anyway to auto get calendar in edit event?
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 am

If there is only one 'native' calendar then it will be auto-selected.

You have to edit each of your categories and set the config option for each to check for overlapping events. did you do this?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:11 pm

i do many thinks... i try fid in category config and no has anything about config... i put it mounth calendar in menu with geral configuration(contro panel) to check overlap....

if u can make um pass to pass whats you think....
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Edit the category and look at the parameters on the right hand side of the page
Geraint

Postby SMagnus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:42 pm

only i can see there is save save and close, save and new and close in buttons and forms for config is Pubishing Options only get user who create and modify this category,
basic opotions to givealternative layout and metadata options....
u need check if u see is only simple user JEvents or u use another Members extensions....
SMagnus

Postby Geraint » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Look for tabs and dropdowns.

Which version of Joomla are you using?
Geraint

PreviousNext

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)