Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
when using Jevents with the Shapoe5 Vertex template, the text is huge. It should be 0.75em, but it is 1.1875em.
Shape5 has a function to allow the user to change the text size. It seems to be overriding the default.
Is there any known solution to this problem?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 pm
Just inspect the site with firebug and add the proper css fixes to your template css files.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7106
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)