Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am trying to use JEvents on a Avatar Vincent Template. But when I get to "Add an event" the page looks like c... Please see attached image.
Where do I have to edit something?
- Unavngivet.jpg (139.77 KiB) Viewed 282 times
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:17 pm
Your template's stylesheet is overriding the space and size set by JEvents for the logo and activity title.
If you use Firebug for firefox or the Chrome inspector you can find the cause of the problem. This is the sort of site/template specific problem we can help club members with.
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)