Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Look of the "Month-Head" in Calendar

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Gehrmann » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 am

Hi!

I have installed JEvents and everythings seems to work fine. But there is a problem with the look of the row "month" in my calendar. It breaks out of the Module. Please see attached screenshot.

events-1.jpg
events-1.jpg (22.34 KiB) Viewed 172 times

Thx for your help
Gehrmann

Postby Tonyp » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 am

Hello,

That's interesting. Have you tried using the standard Joomla template does it jump out then?

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Gehrmann » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

Hi Tony!

I just tried with Beez2, and there is no prob with the module....strange. I have a few modules on this position (right), i.e. a navigation and a shoutcast-status, both are working correctly.Now i have still no idea what to do with the calendar.
Gehrmann

Postby Geraint » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:07 pm

that is caused by the CSS in your template setting the width of the table to a fixed wide value or 100% of something too big.

Use the google chrome inspector of Firebug for Firefox to find the cause. In the club member forums when a member requests help for his sort of problem we can usually find a fix if the member gives us the URL to look at.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)