Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am using jevent 3.0.9 and joomla 2.5.9 on a wamp server, Multi Day Event Treatment is set to yes and Repeat type set to No Repeat.
I checked the forum but still can figure this out. I have a 3 day event and would like to display the event title across the 3 days in the large calender view, but for some reason the event title is showing on each day so in other words the event title is seen 3 times rather that once covering all 3 days.
I attached 2 picture to help explain
- what-i-get.jpg (16.64 KiB) Viewed 216 times
- what-i-want.jpg (20.32 KiB) Viewed 216 times
- Silver Members
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm
This is controlled by the JEvents Layout.
It comes with, extplus, iconic, ruthin available to Silver Club Members.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)