Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
you can migrate some data like users, articles, JEvents data and even other components data, but you need to install a template Joomla! 2.5 compatible and basically redo all the aesthetics modifications you made to your site.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Thank you for that, I will pass that on to the original website builder
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:57 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)