Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am using JEvents v2.2.8, displaying several categories in a monthly view, all working perfectly nice.
In some of the demos, there is a "category bar" between navigation and table. This is exactly what I need (regarding both position and functionality) - but have no clue how to get there.
Already installed legend module, but
1. this is displayed UNDER the calendar
2. if you click on one category, all others expect "All categories" are hidden
- so this is not really what I want.
If I choose "sort by category" as a navigation item, there is nothing displayed in the frontend (choosing it both in the jevent configuration and in the menu configuration). So also no way here.
Any help on this / ideas how to get this category bar?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 am
The bar you are referring to is available to our Silver Club Members and is called the Dynamic Legend Module.
You would need to uninstall your Legend Module and then install the Dynamic Legend Module and place it in a custom module position like: jevposttoolbar.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23769
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)