Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Please help me with the following error, when i add an event the following error shows up:
ALTER command denied to user 'g10'@'localhost' for table 'ci52n_finder_tokens' SQL=ALTER TABLE `ci52n_finder_tokens` ENGINE = MEMORY
I can't add events to my calendar. Somebody has a resolution for this problem?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm
You need to give your Joomla! MySql database user Alter Permissions.
If you are unsure I would suggest asking your host.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23713
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)