Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
How do I make it so that when someone visits the page that has the module it shows the large view of the current month. I don't want them to have to click on the small calendar icon to get to the full size monthly calendar.
My Version is:
jEvent 3.0.2 Stable
- Silver Members
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:50 pm
You create a Joomla! Menu Item and select JEvents Monthly view.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)