Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Minicalender: Delete Link on current month

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby potsdamfeiert » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:39 am

Dear Joomla-Friends,

here is an image of the minicalender on my page:
Image.
So here's the problem: the month and the year in this calender (marked red in the picture) are linked to the big main calender. But I don't want it like that. So is it possible to get rid of that link on the month somehow? So that nobody can find and land on the big main calender? Unfortunately I didn't find anything helpful in the source text, and I would be soo glad to get a good hint of you.

With kindest regards,

Benedikt

btw: this is the link to my page http://potsdam-feiert.de
potsdamfeiert

Postby Tonyp » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 am

Hello,

You could hide that bar with CSS use Firefox and firebug to inspect. Apply a Display: none !important; .

Or apply a template override and modify the source directly.

We provide this documentation to All club members.
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 am

there is a coinfig option in the module to make this text as opposed to a link
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)