Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I've found many solutions for many problems so far here, thanks for that, but there i'm stuck.
I am working on a website not designed by me. So I learned a bit to use joomla, but I think I'm missing some keys.
- joomla 1.5.25
- jevents v2.2.8
(and i'm using the ext layout)
My problem : any link of the calendar is opened with a wrong template, and that's not what I want.
Since I'm not the creator of the website, could you please tell me where I could find the file controlling the behavior of the links for the calendar ? Is it in the jevents module files ? or in the template.css ?
culd you also please tell me anything I should be aware of on this topic ?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 am
Are you referring to your sites Template?
This is controlled from template manager in Joomla! And also check your menu items to.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
also check the target menu item setting in your calendar/latest events modules.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)