Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
, could you tell me how I can get a discount coupon code to purchase the gold package, as I cannot afford the full price at this time? Much appreciated, thanks.
- Gold Members
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 pm
I am very sorry but we do not offer any discounts at the moment.
The majority of our users are non-profit organisations.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23788
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)