Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have a number of repeating events that fall on public holidays such as Christmas Day, etc. How do I kepp the event repeating but not show ot in these particular holidays. Can you for example exclude days where events can not, for one reason or another, be added.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 pm
Create the normal repeat pattern and then login to the frontend of the site and go to each holiday date and edit or delete the specific repeats that fall on these days
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)