Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
mmm i "solved" the problem. I removed the jevent page and put the calendar module (so, not a jevent's voice menu) in another page. The calendar can be clearly seen, but when i click on a date i have the same problem as before...now i think is a problem of the web host
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm
Is it a unix/apache server? If so then why not enable htaccess rewrite mode in your Jevents config.
- Posts: 42848
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
I am using Joomla 2.5.7 and the JEvents version 2.2.8.
Can I create SEF URL for JEvents? I tried using Joomla default SEF and it generated URL like the one below.http://www.sample.com/calendar/icalrepe ... ane-county
I would like to edit the event calendar URL structure can you suggest a way for it.
Any help on this is highly appreciated.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am
Use Joomla! SEF and also in the JEvents Config with have enhanced SEF configuration.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23795
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
This problem might be with the permissions... Joomla 2.5 gets weird with forwarding users to a login form; instead it redirects to a 404 page.
Try to remove the restrictions and see if the problem persists...
I can't find an alternative for this problem, either (and I simply want to use a 'category blog/list', I'm not even using this component).
Please reply if you find a solution...
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)